Monday, December 25, 2006

Revenge: delievered by Fat Man on a mo-ped with a potato cannon.


Oh, SHITyeah! I'm a comming to get you, you s.o.b. who sent me the highly personalized political e-mail -- fuckin Republican. My hero, Tony Soprano once said, "revenge is a dish best served cold." Don't believe it. Revenge IS A POTATO best shot hot, foil-wrapped, and right off the coals. I don't shoot sweet potatoes, nosirrie. I shoot premature, multieyed,Ohio spuds. I can fire my hot-potato cannon five times at a dead run before you,(and you know who you are), can get your hummer keys out your deep pockets. You fucked with the wrong poor person, Rich-Oilguzzler.
"Retribution is mine" sayit the Lord.
Alright, Jesus, you can have him when I'm done; I'm just goin to fuck him up and take a bite. Watch out, fucker, I'll be dressed like Santa, just so you know, to give you a head start; and remember, I may look like Santa, but Christmas is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home